This issue of the Apostolic Faith includes:
- A report on the National Convention of Apostolic Faith
- "Parham Revival Shows Promise"
- "Signs of Sanctification"
- "Spiritual Strength"
- "Set Apart for God"
- "The Second Blessing: The Origin and Use of the Term"
- "Christ Within the Hope of Glory"
- "The Buffeting Thorn"
- "What About the Fate of the Sinner"
** Disclaimer: Some of the views of Charles Parham are controversial, particularly his view of race. This information is being made public for its historic value to researchers. Views expressed in the items posted on the Digital Showcase are those of the contributors only. Their publication on the Digital Showcase does not express or imply endorsement by the Digital Showcase or Oral Roberts University.**
Holy Spirit Research Center, Oral Roberts University, "The Apostolic Faith 3 no. 8 (August 1927)" (1927). Apostolic Faith - Baxter Springs, KS. 1.