These are papers presented at the annual meetings for the Society for Pentecostal Studies. SPS has become an international society of scholars interested in Pentecostal and Charismatic studies. The Society for Pentecostal Studies began in 1970 and is an organization of scholars dedicated to providing a forum of discussion for all academic disciplines as a spiritual service to the kingdom of God. The purpose of the Society is to stimulate, encourage, recognize, and publicize the work of Pentecostal and Charismatic scholars and scholars of Pentecostalism; to study the implications of Pentecostal theology in relation to other academic disciplines, seeking a Pentecostal world-and-life view; and to To encourage fellowship and facilitate co-ordination of effort among Pentecostal believers throughout the world. See SPS Website. for more information.
These papers are copyrighted by the authors and are not available to the public, but are provided for access by ORU students, faculty, and affiliated individuals with an ORU login.
Browse the contents of Society for Pentecostal Studies Annual Meeting Papers:
- 2017 SPS Annual Conference Papers
- 46th Annual Conference held on March 9-11, 2017 in St. Louis, MO
- 2015 SPS Annual Conference Papers- Global Spirit: Pentecostals and the World
- 44th Annual Conference held on March 12-14, 2015 in Lakeland, FL
- 2014 SPS Annual Conference Papers: Hermeneutics and the Spirit
- 2013 SPS Annual Conference Papers: Holiness (Joint meeting with the Wesleyan Theological Society)
- 2012 SPS Annual Conference Papers: Converge21 (Joint meeting with Empowered21)
- 2011 SPS Annual Meeting Papers: Receiving the Future (Memphis, TN)