EDITORIAL Dave Johnson
Biblical Reflections on Shame and Honor in Asia
- Amanda Shao-Tan, "Spirituality for the Shamed Tsinoys with Disabilities: The Shamed Jesus in the Book of Hebrews"
- Marlene Yap, "The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ: From Extreme Shame to Victorious Honor:
- Im Seok (David) Kang, "Meaning of Remembrance of Me in 1 Corinthians 11:23-27 in Light of Bakgolnanmang: A Korean Concept of Honor"
- Im Seok (David) Kang, "True Friendship: Job 6:14-30"
- Balu Savarikannu, "Expressions of Honor and Shame in Lamentations 1"
- Joel Tejedo Ivan Satyavrata, Pentecostals and the Poor: Reflections from the Indian Context
- Monte Lee Rice Wolfgang Vondey, Pentecostal Theology: Living the Full Gospel.
- Olga Zaprometova 104-108 Izaak J. de Hulster, Brent A. Strawn, Ryan P. Bonfiglio eds. Iconographic Exegesis of the Hebrew Bible / Old Testament: An Introduction to Its Method and Practice.
Faculty of Asia Pacific Theological Seminary, "Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies 21.1 (February 2018)" (2018). Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies. 3.
Asian American Studies Commons, Biblical Studies Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Christianity Commons, East Asian Languages and Societies Commons, History of Religions of Eastern Origins Commons, Religious Thought, Theology and Philosophy of Religion Commons