Lifeline vol 2, no 3 (May-June - 1984)
Lifeline is the newsletter for the employees and staff of the City of Faith Medical and Research Center. This edition includes the following articles:
- "Quick Care Meeting South Tulsans' Needs"
- "Research at the City of Faith: The Quest for a Breakthrough"
- "Diabetes Institute Tests 'Miracle' Drug"
- "Grants Provide Research in Number of Areas"
- "Alzheimer's Disease Research Fund Established"
- "Optical Clinic Focuses on Quality Eye Care"
- "The Case for City of Faith Marketing"
- "Miracles Expected in Informations Systems"
- "COF Communications Reaches Out and Touches Everyone"
- "Welcome New Employees and Staff"
ORU Library, Holy Spirit Research Center, "Lifeline - City of Faith Newsletter (May-June, 1984)" (1984). City of Faith. 15.