Download Full Text (40.1 MB)
The testimony of Aimee Semple McPherson published by Echo Park Evangelistic Association in circ. 1920.
Table of Contents:
- 7 - Conviction and Conversion
- 13 - Baptism in the Holy Ghost
- 19 - Marriage and Calling into the Vineyard
- 21 Miraculous and Instantaneous Healing of Broken Ankle
- 25 - Call to Foreign Fields
- 27 - Death of My Husband
- 33 - Work in Canada
- 35 - Called to Dwell in Tents
- 39 - Transcontinental Auto Tour
- 43 - Call to Build the House of the Lord
Images of this book are copyrighted to the HSRC and may not be reproduced in any other format.
Echo Park Evangelistic Association
Los Angeles, CA
Pentecostalism, Sister Aimee, biography, Foursquare, healing, miracles, women in ministry
Christian Denominations and Sects | History of Christianity | Missions and World Christianity | Other American Studies
McPherson, Aimee Semple, "The Personal Testimony of Aimee Semple McPherson" (1920). Books and Other Holy Spirit Artifacts. 15.