R E V I E W S
- Graham Twelftree, ed. The Nature Miracles of Jesus: Problems, Perspectives, and Prospects. Jeffrey Lamp.
- David K. Bernard. The Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ: Deification of Jesus in Early Christian Discourse. Joseph H. Howell.
- Vinson Synan, ed. The Truth About Grace: Spirit-empowered Perspectives. Daniel Thimell
- Margaret English de Alminana and Lois E. Olena, (eds). Women in Pentecostal and Charismatic Ministry: Informing a Dialogue on Gender, Church, and Ministry. Lisa M. Millen.
- Nimi Wariboko, The Split God: Pentecostalism and Critical Theory. David Bradnick.
- Jon Bialecki. A Diagram of Fire: Miracles and Variation in an American Charismatic Movement. Daniel D. Isgrigg.
- Martin Lindhardt, ed. New Ways of Being Pentecostal in Latin America Eloy H. Nolivos.
- Teresa Chai and Dave Johnson, eds. The Old Testament in Theology and Teaching: Essays in Honor of Kay Fountain. Alaine Thomson Buchanan.
- Thomson K. Mathew. Spiritual Identity and Spirit Empowered Life: Discover Your Identity in God’s Family, Purpose in God’s Call, and Power in God’s Spirit. Edward E. Decker, Jr.
- Lord Abraham Elorm-Donkor. Christian Morality in Ghanaian Pentecostalism: A Theological Analysis of Virtue Theory as a Framework for Integrating Christian and Akan Moral Schemes. James W. Barber.
Spiritus Editorial Board
Spiritus: ORU Journal of Theology: Vol. 3
, Article 17.
Available at: https://digitalshowcase.oru.edu/spiritus/vol3/iss2/17
Biblical Studies Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Christianity Commons, Comparative Methodologies and Theories Commons, Ethics in Religion Commons, History of Christianity Commons, History of Religions of Western Origin Commons, Liturgy and Worship Commons, Missions and World Christianity Commons, New Religious Movements Commons, Practical Theology Commons, Religious Thought, Theology and Philosophy of Religion Commons