This issue is the final issue following Parham's death.
- "In Loving Remembrance" - an obituary of Charles Parham
- "Hundreds Attend Funeral Service of Chas. F. Parham"
- "Into the Cycle of Eternity"
- "Greater Love Hath No Man" - Dora Preston-Campbell
- "Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth" - J.M. Smith
- "Regarding the Paper" - this article announced the end of the Apostolic Faith paper and gives a history
- "A Personal Letter" by Sarah E. Parham
- "A God-Given Sign" by R. E. McAlister
- Various letters of condolences
** Disclaimer: Some of the views of Charles Parham are controversial, particularly his view of race. This information is being made public for its historic value to researchers. Views expressed in the items posted on the Digital Showcase are those of the contributors only. Their publication on the Digital Showcase does not express or imply endorsement by the Digital Showcase or Oral Roberts University.**
Holy Spirit Research Center, Oral Roberts University, "The Apostolic Faith 5 no. 2 (February 1929)" (1929). Apostolic Faith - Baxter Springs, KS. 7.